Water (OST) [WAV - 2005] (India Edition) with Bonus Hits

DOWNLOAD
FLAC (BETTER QUALITY)
 

Comments

  1. Hey, you're amazing.. didn't expect that. I posted a comment about the dead link of Water a few days ago and bhoom..!! the link is alive. Thank you so much @_PIRATE_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Track No. 9 appears to be missing from your archive. I would request you to consider if you could relaese future contents in FLAC instead of WAV. In my opinion that will help saving bandwidth and our beloved Earth for all of us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally agree with you. this album will be available in flac soon

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Have been searching for this a for a long time!
    There is an artifact (a buzz) at about 0:46 in naina neer. Could you please check if this is present in source as well? If not, could you please reupload? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the source and the source itself has a buzz. I will upload another source in flac soon.

      Delete
  4. FLAC files has been added with better quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Comments