DJ Aqeel ~ Powerplay Version 1.0 [ALAC - 2005]

Comments

  1. Hi Pirate, Thanks for the upload. I have sent you a request to access via gmail. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx...grant me acesss.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz allow me (pinakikgp6@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pirate, Thanks for the upload. I have sent you a request to access via gmail. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Master blaster share thanks a lot music maestro pirate please give access or kya kiya 440 watt wala album Abhi to dekha aur nikal diya. Thanks for all your golden albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please grant access to me? paresh07@gmail.com. when i hit download i am not able to see the captcha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for this one. I got for 404 album. If you could resend me that be very much appreciated. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. Hello! Can you upload the remix album "The Kajra Re:Mix" by DJ Aqeel, please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANY ONE HAVE DJ SUKETU (BIN TERE SANAM)FULL ALBUM(WAR OF DJ'S)

    ReplyDelete
  9. please grant the access. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. please grant me access miriamqueens65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have completed the capture but never received the link via e-mail, can you please send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  12. bh284193@gmail.com

    give me also plz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've sent you a message on google drive to grant me access, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, please upload Abhijeet Bhattacharya Album "Tere Bina"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Comments