Jodhaa Akbar [2008 - FLAC]

I have in WAV too, upload it when I am done editing metadata

Comments

  1. Hi Pirate,
    Use Sony Music Centre for ripping. Where the metadata gets added automatically using Grace notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly share Cheeni Kum songs wav/FLAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly waiting for the wav bro. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did u get this album. Because these arent original lossless I think. I checked using spec software.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link isnt working

    ReplyDelete
  6. 404 Not Found
    Error: The requested address '/1Sos' was not found on this server.

    For all the albums :( Am I too late to reach your website? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a ton for the good share, Admin Sir... (y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Comments